2012年10月6日星期六

CRISTIANO RONALDO: MORE SEXY PICS!! online reviews

CRISTIANO RONALDO: MORE SEXY Comfortable FlipflopI owned this sandal years ago and wore it completely out. I just had to have it again. This time I ordered a mens instead of womens. It's still very comfortable, but the straps fit differently on my foot; not as high on the top on my foot. Still the perfect flipflop! Published 23 months ago by Crystal ?

My other half loves his slippers, warm and comfortable. You can wear them out, so getting the mail from the mailbox is no problem. I recommend them highly!
CRISTIANO RONALDO: MORE SEXY PICS!! online reviews
CRISTIANO RONALDO: MORE SEXY These boots look nice but after 3 wears the buttons holding the strap broke making them unwearable. It is a unique feature my shoe repair shop could not repair. I bought them (full price) while skiing in MT so I cannot return to the retailer. I have contacted the company numerous times to get replacement studs, but they provide no customer service. This is my 4th pair of Lucchese boots and will be my last. Save your money. If you do decide to buy them order half size smaller.

没有评论:

发表评论